Two Steps Checkout
How it works
The two steps checkout extension can help you to make checkout process simple and easy to understand. It reduces 6 steps by default to 2 specific steps : Shipping-Delivery and Payment and Review.
At the first step, customers can do a checkout as the guest or just enter a password to register a new account. It reduces abandoned carts and can encourage them to register a new account. After they enter the shipping address and choose a delivery method, they can go to Payment And Review step. On the second step, they can focus to what payment they will choose to complete a purchase. The billing address is same to the shipping address by default, but they can change the billing address if necessary.
We have a progress bar at the top to let customers know where they are. Furthermore, the customer can easily switch between two steps while the customer is completing a checkout process.
All overview information about the order is available at the right and is being updated while customers take any action.
Checkout type, Shipping address and Shipping method
- The customer can choose to do a checkout as guest or registered. And she/he can easily login via model dialog login form
- Automatically reloading shipping method when to change shipping address location
- Automatically updating review information after changing shipping method
Billing - Payment and Place Order
- Automatically reloading payment when to change billing address location
- Automatically updating review information after changing payment method
- Can apply Coupon on checkout page
- Terms and Conditions pop-up page
6-Months Free Support
30-Days Money Back
Free Lifetime Update